Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jamaican Makes Faces in Prague, Czech Republic


As I was surfing the web today I came across a site called The Looks    based in Prague, Czech Republic. was looking at the  work thinking this is cool stuff  then  I clicked on the about page  imagine my surprise (and great joy) when I found  put the work I was  looking at  was done by Jamaican  Serena Stephen. My initial delight was followed by a sense of sadness that  we lost another creative spirit  because we have imprisoned our creativity  and have become so caught up  fitting into these molds define by society.

Pictures courtesey of  http://www.thelookss.com

It is my hope  the  we never have to loose  another stylist or makeup artist lets be bold and not only embrace or local creative talent  but our own inner creativity .  Serena  come  home soon your work would be an great addition to  the growing local fashion scene .

1 comment:

  1. I will be coming home soon. I expect jamaican fashion to grow for sure:-)

    ReplyDelete