Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I love My Jellies


Inspired by my last entry I decided to pay tribute to the 80’s, so yesterday when I hit the road, out came my acid wash jeans and graphic tee and my most beloved Jellies.


For those of you who are too young to remember or know about the 80s Jellies are shoes made from PVC plastic. 


Back in the day they came mainly in clear plastic and contained glitter and should have been tagged wear at own risk in temperatures 80 degrees and above, because these babies and the heat did not get along.   Well like the acid wash jellies have come back better and cooler …literally (you can wear them in the sun now and not worry about feeling as it you are walking in melted plastic) 

For my "friend" who cringes every time she sees or hear of  my Jellies .......I say   don’t know em until you have tried them. When  Converse comes out with a version i am sure you will be first in line  J

No comments:

Post a Comment